Benefits of In-Home Care versus Assisted Living Facilities
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!
As parents and loved ones grow older, it might be necessary to have someone to assist them with day-to-day activities — especially since seniors are often more prone to accidents or injuries. One decision you will need to make is whether to transition them to an assisted-living facility versus staying at home with a trustworthy, compassionate in-home caregiver. Many people do not realize the benefits of in-home care versus nursing home or assisted living care.
Benefits of Elderly Care Services in Aventura, Florida
In your mission to find the best care for your aging parents, the choices you make will have an impact on their well-being and health for the rest of their lives. Choosing at-home care has several crucial benefits that can add to their longevity. We’ve outlined just a few benefits below:
- Compassionate, One-on-One Attention: Compared to other care services, at-home care provides loved ones with the one-on-one attention they deserve. Caregivers develop relationships with their patients and build a trust that only in-home care can provide.
- Relatable and Personable Care: At-home care services are available in many ways — 24-hour care, companion care or even homemaker care. Whatever your needs, at-home care allows for your loved ones to maintain their independence and continue doing activities they are passionate about in the comfort of their own home.
- Reliable and Safe Environment: Many times, as individuals age, they feel most comfortable and safe at home, continuing their regular routines. At-home care allows them to continue living their life — with their routines — while at the same time providing them with the stability they need for day-to-day activities.
- Customizable Care: Since the hours and services received for at-home care are flexible, the care provided can be tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
- Sustained Independence: By staying at home, loved ones can maintain the independence that contributes to overall healthier mental, physical and emotional health.
The benefits of at-home care are certainly something to consider when making decisions regarding long-term plans. One of the most important questions to ask first, though, is how you can meet the needs of your loved one while providing them with an environment they can thrive in for years to come.
Elderly Care Services in Aventura, Florida
If you are looking for compassionate, experienced and dedicated elderly assistance in Miami, Florida, Active Home Care can help. We offer a range of services for seniors living at home. With every client, we work with them to determine what services they will need and how we can best meet those needs. For all types of care, we carefully match clients with professionals who have the skills necessary to perform the required tasks.
We will help you navigate through the process every step of the way and answer any questions you may have. Some of the services Active Home Care offers include:
- 24-Hour and Overnight Care
- Live-In Care
- Companion and Homemaker Care
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
With every service we offer, we provide you and your loved ones with the professional, experienced staff and dependable service they need to maintain privacy and safety in the comfort of their own home. We offer compassionate care to families in:
- Coral Gables
- Bal Harbour
- Miami Beach
- North Miami
- North Miami Beach
- Cutler Bay
- Key Biscayne
- Sunny Isles Beach
For more information on in-home cares services and the benefits of aging at home, contact us today!