When you contact Active Home Care, it’s with the understanding that our caregiver’s services are specifically geared for senior loved ones. We understand the emotional and physical toll caring for an elderly member of the family can take. That’s why our respite services are here to provide you with a few hours or even a few days to take a break. By referring a qualified caregiver to relieve you of your duties, we give you an opportunity to catch your breath and focus on tasks and appointments that may have fallen by the wayside.
Senior Care Services Provided
Every one of our senior clients is unique and requires an individualized care plan and schedule. That’s why we strive to match you with a caregiver who is qualified to meet all the needs of your elderly loved one. We hope that your caregiver becomes a valued asset to your family providing you with peace of mind knowing that your family member is in the best possible hands.
Depending on your family circumstances, our caregivers can provide a variety of senior care services, including:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Although Alzheimer’s patients may require a higher level of care depending on how advanced their condition, both these disorders may need consistent supervision to ensure their safety and quality of life. Clients could require help remembering to take their medications or with essential functions. Whatever the need, you can count on the referred professional caregiver to give you peace of mind.
- Parkinson’s Disease: Sadly, Parkinson’s is a degenerative condition. And as the disease progresses, your senior loved one may require more support than you can handle on your own. That’s when a qualified Active Home Care caregiver can be referred to provide the support you need.
- Live-In Care: If your senior family member requires 24-hour home care, we can connect you with caregivers who will be there day and night to provide the additional support you need.
- Companionship: When you can’t be at home, our caregivers are available to give your senior loved one care and attention, which can offset loneliness. They can also drive them to appointments and take them to places they enjoy, like activities, classes or even walks in the park.
- Personal Care: Based on the care concerns of your senior loved one, we can refer professionals to provide services you can update as the level of need changes. This could include assistance with personal hygiene and other daily activities that may present a struggle as your family member gets older.
Find out How Active Home Care Can Assist Your Senior Loved One
For families throughout Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties, contact us today to find out how Active Home Care could help you in the care of your senior loved one. You can reach out online or call us at 786-360-3449.